Tension Day - January 11

 


                January 11, 2022 ( Tuesday )I reached the school at 9 20 and signed the attendance sheet. My friend was on leave today so I took her period also. She had the first hour and I took her period as substitution, it was 9th A-class and the chapter I dealt with them was "The last leaf". 




                                  I enjoyed each and every experience in the school and it was really interesting. After the class, I was waiting for my period but there was a meeting happening in the school auditorium it was the inauguration of their new school bus all the students had gone for their new bus inauguration.



                      When the meeting was over it was time for lunch break all the children had gone for their lunch and we also had our lunch started the work today we have to go to a college for the record correction but the school authorities did not allow us to go. I was totally tense because I had carried out all the things in my backpack and the teacher told me not to go made me really sad the day was so bad because I couldn't take my class no place in school to write my record no concern teachers to see our physical situations it was really a bad day in the school I had experienced.




Thank God for this wonderful day.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Competency Building Program - October 06

UNION SELECTION DAY - March 08