January 11, 2022 ( Tuesday )I reached the school at 9 20 and signed the attendance sheet. My friend was on leave today so I took her period also. She had the first hour and I took her period as substitution, it was 9th A-class and the chapter I dealt with them was "The last leaf". I enjoyed each and every experience in the school and it was really interesting. After the class, I was waiting for my period but there was a meeting happening in the school auditorium it was the inauguration of their new school bus all the students had gone for their new bus inauguration. When the meeting was over it was time for lunch break all the children had gone for their lunch and we also had our lunch started the work ...
The day arrived that the Commission had a huge hurdle that had to be crossed. I had my General and Physical viva on 27th it went smoothly without any problem and I also had my class external evaluation today I was a little bit tensed but managed to overcome it. I have optional viva left thank god it has to go smoothly.
April 27,2021 ( Tuesday) first session was engaged by Maya mam and the presentations were continued the topic was about the Social evils and Corruptions. The next session was by Giby mam and we started our class with a prayer song by sister Lighty. The presenters were from English Department. I am waiting for my turn. Later mam gave an idea of Multiple Intelligence and talked about a viral video of two medical students Janaki and Naveen's dance. As they danced to the song "Ra Ra Rasputin" that the central character Rasputin, who was the best example for MI theory. And how he used his intelligence for the bad cause and mam gave a moral that our intelligence should be used only for the good causes. Thank god for this wonderful day..................
Comments
Post a Comment